Code of Conduct
| ||Shift Manager|Responsibilites
Apply For This Position
- Maintains Speed of Service (SOS) goals.
- Resolves guest complaints quickly, while maintaining positive guest relations.
- Makes sound business decisions quickly, always keeping the guest in mind.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous work environment.
- Ensures that employees are clean and neat in appearance.
- Ensures that quality products are delivered to guests.
- Ensures products are prepared correctly and according to standards.
- Manages labor, by shift, within acceptable variances and according to labor laws.
- Manages food costs within acceptable variances.
- Coordinates opening and closing activities in a timely and safe manner.
- Oversees proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
- Assists in executing marketing programs including correct placement and maintenance of POP, suggestive selling, and consumer education.
- Maintains restaurant sanitation and cleanliness standards and is certified in the food safety program.
- Maintains crew productivity by proper deployment throughout the shift.
- Sees that crew members are properly trained.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to resolve safety and security issues.
- Sees that equipment is clean and working correctly, and responds quickly and appropriately when equipment is in need of repair.
- Acts as a role model by following appearance and procedural standards at all times.
- Participates in restaurant goal setting and is committed to achieving team goals.
- Encourages other team members to maintain performance standards.
- Provides constructive feedback to the restaurant team.
- Collaborates with team members to solve problems and make decisions.
- Resolves conflicts and improves team member performance issues in a constructive manner and according to policies.
- Communicates effectively, both written and orally, with restaurant team.