Code of Conduct
| ||Area Coach|Responsibilites
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training managers to meet or exceed customer service standards
- Tracks, analyzes and identifies root causes of customer complaints and leads management team to implement systematic solutions
- Periodically engages in restaurant audits in conjunction with RGMs to calibrate on performance standards and to provide an objective basis for performance feedback
- Ensures that food safety standards are met in each unit supervised through direct observation as well as follow-up on food safety audit results
- Reviews CHAMPS Check results with unit management teams and coaches teams to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Works with RGMs to develop unit-specific Annual Operating Plans
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllables on a continual basis and coaches RGMs to take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets; establishes specific unit-level action plans where necessary
- Trains and mentors subordinates on financial analysis and profitability tips
- Reviews and prioritizes store capital expenditure requests and establishes common vendor relationships where scale can be leveraged
- Resolves unit-level financial issues with RSC departments including Accounts Payable.
- Ensures that facilities and equipment are maintained to Taco Bell standards; coordinates facility upgrades or equipment replacement
- Resolves systemic inventory problems or supply issues with suppliers including Ameri-Serve.
- Monitors restaurant Speed of Service (SOS) performance and provides coaching to unit management teams to meet performance targets
- Oversees development and revision of weekly management schedules
- Provides ongoing coaching, feedback and development to all restaurant-level managers
- Develops and updates market HR plans; forecasts staffing requirements and builds bench
- Leads performance management process for all management and hourly employees, ensuring adequate levels of performance feedback, timely performance appraisals, meaningful training and development planning and due process in resolving workplace disputes
- Selects, orients and onboards all restaurant-level management
- Provides hands-on training for management staff in advanced STP programs and new company initiatives, products or systems
- Monitors unit staffing plans and allocates crew across units to meet severe staffing shortfalls; coordinates crew sourcing activities for multiple units
- Maintains access to crew employees and Shift Leaders through periodic employee roundtables; investigates and resolves employee complaints received directly or through the Business Abuse Hotline
- Monitors the work environment in all units to ensure fair and equitable employee treatment as well as adherence to all company, federal and state workplace regulations
- Provides ongoing recognition of outstanding performance to motivate employees at all levels
- Develops at least one training restaurant in the area.
Apply For This Position
- Strong preference for internal promote from TMU, MTM, RSL, FTM or RGM position Taco Bell/industry experience
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment
- Thorough knowledge of Taco Bell performance metrics, product specifications and management systems
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction